View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,167,112.90
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
When "none" of them knew him.

I'm sure they interviewed the entire italian mob about this

He said himself... he killed anyone that knew anything about him, and when he finally got caught it's because he was talking to much to an undercover agent and didnt get to kill him soon enough.

Besides the fact he would use sianide(sp), Im sure a lot of the people he killed weren't even pronounced murder victims.

Like I said, most of stories can't really be disproven. They didn't interview the entire italian mob about all 100 of his victims. That sounds retarded.
Yes, Italian mob members confirmed that he was lying about several hits.

He had nothing to do with the Galante hit yet this senile attention starved bastard made up stories about how he killed him, yet it was 100% confirmed that somebody else killed Galante.
Castellano was killed by someone else yet he took BS credit for it.
Same with Hoffa and a couple other cases.

Hell, at times he said he killed 100 people. Other times he said he probably killed over 200.

With all the contradicting statements and proven lies, you're gonna take his BS seriously? How gullible are you.

I know this may feel like I'm tarnishing a Santa-like story for you here but the Iceman was a senile old liar trying to get attention as he was rotting away in prison for the only murders he probably committed. If you read up on the mob you would see.