View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,976,911.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
No.

I'm saying it makes it even WORSE that the holder of the WBC is a dominant HOF fighter. If it was povetkin or some scrub who was ducking him you could say it's not so bad. He just needs to get the title regardless.

Do you get it? There is another champion out there, on a killer run of devastating victories, who hasn't lost a round in 8 years, and until very recently was considered the better of the two H2H, yet we are just tossing linearity to Wladamir, because....

Maybe you should learn to interpret the written word correctly before babbling on.
My scorecard of Vitali vs Chisora was 6 rounds to 5 for Klitschko with 1 round even. So I don't know how Vitali "didn't lose a round in 8 years". That is only true or almost true if you forget about the Chisora fight.