View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,434,715,133,285.77
Total Points: 1,434,724,057,108.33
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
No.

I'm saying it makes it even WORSE that the holder of the WBC is a dominant HOF fighter. If it was povetkin or some scrub who was ducking him you could say it's not so bad. He just needs to get the title regardless.

Do you get it? There is another champion out there, on a killer run of devastating victories, who hasn't lost a round in 8 years, and until very recently was considered the better of the two H2H, yet we are just tossing linearity to Wladamir, because....

Maybe you should learn to interpret the written word correctly before babbling on.

You do realize that Lewis did not beat the WBC Champion in the ring to win his first world title right?

Vitali will not fight Wlad, and Bowe would not fight Lewis. What's the difference?

You're sh*tting on Wlad for not beating a dominant WBC Champion when Lewis never did himself. And both of them have perfectly good reasons for it. Though I am sure your response will be some dumb sh*t about being brothers not being as good an excuse. blah blah blah

When Lewis fought McCall for the VACANT WBC Title the 2nd time he won it, it was only because Mike Tyson vacated.

So Lewis fought twice for the WBC Title, nether time against the reigning "dominant" champ that you insist Wlad must beat.

You love Lewis because he's British, you don't like Wlad because you feel threatened because Lewis' resume is largely a joke itself.

Your thread is joke and reaks of ignorance of Lewis' own accomplishments.

Last edited by Hitman932; 01-04-2013 at 05:45 AM.