View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,153,888,353,329.54
Total Points: 1,153,897,268,840.56
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Fact is if we are considering Wladamir to have established linearity without beating a DOMINANT legitimate WBC champion then we are setting a dangerous precident imo.
So not only does he need to beat the WBC Champion, but it has to be Vitali or else you will throw another asterisk on it and add to your imaginary list of requirements.

Insisting that not only does he have to beat the WBC Champ, but that it must be one that is "dominant" by your expert standard, is one of the most ridiculous things every posted in all seriousness on this site.

You're basically saying that if he has every single alphabet belt, plus the IBO and Ring he still won't be lineal champion for no reason other than he's Wlad Klitschko and you will never give him that credit.