View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 35 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,463,360,851.44
Total Points: 133,569,678,216.83
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
Pac's win over prime Barrera was legit as fck and better than any of Floyd's wins. ANY.

The Cotto win was also good. He weighed in at 145, only one pound less than what he weighed against Clottey. Another legit victory for Pacquiao.

Of course, I would expect f l o m o s to bring up Pacquiao even tho this thread is about Floyd not Pac.
ur missing the point. i dont have an issue with either of pac wins. the barerra win was great and the morales win was good. the point is saying his earlier wins were better is a stupid statement to make because it doesnt mean ****. the same could be said of a lot of fighters including pac. but of course mention pac and its instant attack mode. in fact the only win floyd coulf have had that would have mattered more than any of those earlier wins is pac. so if u want that kudos. ur argument is still trash. no matter how u cut it floyds resume is better than vlads. u can dress it up, come up with numerous retarded criteria, at the end of the day, the resumes are nowhere near comparable. the fact that u are finding reasons to argue otherwise is pathetic and indicative of a person with an agenda. u when u compare a resume all that matters are the names on the resume, when the fighters fought those names, how the fights went down, the accomplishments of the fighters etc. all of that personal hate and sentiment is not becoming of grown men. its pathetic and feminine

Last edited by DempseyRollin; 01-03-2013 at 10:10 PM.