View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,433.49

I know this article sounds like pure **** and has no credible evidence and he might just have had a sore hand after training....but Michael J Fox said he noticed his first when his baby finger kept twitching
So the doctor might just have seen that and presumed the worst but if his hands do twitch a bit it's worth getting it checked out
Over the last couple of years Manny's performances have dipped a bit,his work rate is down,leg cramps and now getting knocked out cold
It may not be Parkinson's but his body is breaking down so I think he should retire and be proud of all he has achieved
Arum will try milk him til the bitter end so I think he should just call it a day