View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:15 AM
killamoneymike
Banned

Rep Power: 0 killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,260,643.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Cause his resume is shallow and he fought in a weak era...he was tough as nails and beat who he had to beat and i wont take anything away from him...but he is not the greatest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Ali is the greatest heavyweight ever cause he has the greatest heavyweight resume hands down......and lets not act like Marciano beat a prime Louis..i know you are trolling with an alt but damn try harder
for some reason i cant get the ali 6 loss thing out of my head when thinking of him as "the greatest" idn maybe its just me