View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness

Bank: 454,312.00
Total Points: 10,101,500,540.44
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

***8220;Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. ***8220;He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ***8216;Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?***8217; And the police denied him one.***8221;

"According to the El Paso Times, Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m"

sounds like the police just started arresting people at random to bring some kind of order back in the restaurant & trout was unfortunately picked.......him being drunk isn't accurate because he didn't get a breathalyzer