Boxing Forum - View Single Post - Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Godsfly
mental hospital toughness

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Bank: 153,392,705.91
Total Points: 10,254,462,278.61
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

“Austin says he was not drinking," Louie Burke was quoted as telling El Paso television station KVIA ABC-7. “He went out to eat, and an argument started at the table next to him. [Austin] tried to break up the fight. He did break up the fight actually. He asked the police officer what he was getting arrested for. He said, ‘Can you please give me a breathalyzer test?’ And the police denied him one.”

"According to the El Paso Times, Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m"

sounds like the police just started arresting people at random to bring some kind of order back in the restaurant & trout was unfortunately picked.......him being drunk isn't accurate because he didn't get a breathalyzer