View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:34 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,115.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARQUEZ View Post
The question isn't "who isn't", the question is who was he with? Call me crazy but I don't get drunk with a bunch of random assholes on the street looking for trouble. I'm not irresponsible. What would of happened if Trout was by himself and wanted to drive home? He could of killed someone.
yah except he didn't get drunk with some random *******s on the street...he got drunk inside of a restaurant (on new years eve) with his friends and fiance ..and for one reason or another he and the people he was with got into a fight with other people inside of this restaurant (which resulted in the cops showing up). maybe the people provoked trout maybe they didn't...who knows..