View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Angry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,789,051,817.85
Total Points: 289,789,518,535.30
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cotto was and maybe is a great fighter who have something that most champs haven't..the willingness to fight everybody...(this post deserves a cold beer) - jose830 Nuestro Momento llego!!! Rigo!!! - Cubanborn87 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
I was never anti Rigo, just thought some of the Cubans came on a bit strong with the Rigo hype, you in particular. And Donaire regularly gets disrespected. But, I've always thought Donaire was a bit of a whiner, and he's doing just that when Rigo gets brought up. IMO Donaire wins, but will be made to look stupid at times, and maybe that bothers him.
Yeap..I think the same...I m sorry if I been intense..was not my goal..I recognize that I get intense in the way of make my points...but it make me mad how some Donaire fans try to cover it by trashing Rigo's rushed and hard boxing career..I think Donaire is spetial fighter but he wants to please the ppl to much...he can't be afraid of Rigo..he is a fighter..fightrr who fight like him are not afraid of men..but he seems to avoid Rigo...I think he will love to fight Rigo..but I think he know that Rigo never attack..His game is based in timing in and out with fast hands...Donaire will have to start..Rigo don't make mistakes when he know he can't do them..Donaire can rush him like crazy cuz Rigo is very sharp and have great power and a wicked body attack...Donaire gonna have to chose his punches and that is not fan friendly..at least for the casual fan..even if he win he won't look good doing it...I will love to watch that...it will be awesome...