View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 236,397.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
I think that about sums it up for me as well. Wlad had losses against lower level guys and no great rivals to showcase himself against once he reached his stride. So that rules him out, great none the less. Oscar lost several of his biggest fights, but he also fought everyone out there. A lot of guys would have more losses if they fought everyone like Oscar. So he's out although a clear hall of famer. Marquez is the one I have the hardest time with. He (in my eyes) only has one actual loss (mayweather obviously.) if the record reflected that, an argument could be made that he is an all time great.
Agreed. What's interesting here is that a few years ago, Oscar would have been a shoe-in ATG. This is the decision of time. Also note that Pac is outracing Floyd to ATG. Intriguing.