View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,278,441,188,442.44
Total Points: 2,278,441,216,016.86
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

I didn't think people would actually buy into that crap. Dolce has had high-profile guys miss weight before, AND if she feels that cutting that much weight is bad for her (which it certainly is) then respect that. Why would she even want 135 when it's not a belt she can defend due to the weight cuts? And also, why won't Rousey come up a little, unless she's scared ****less of a healthy Cyborg? She'll only fight her if she's severely drained?
I have never defended Cyborg before (and I really like Rousey) but the witch hunt seems to be fueled by bias and ignorance.

Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-01-2013 at 02:24 PM.