View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:35 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,208,879.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrel View Post
It's true though bro. I recall this smoking hot Russian chick talking to me in 2010. She was 5 foot 9, tall, lengthy and had that European gorgeous look. I was literally in love with her, so fun, bubble and beautiful. She was loaded, a foreign student so you knew her family had money.

Anyway we got talking and when I took my phone out to exchange numbers, she had this smirk on her face. I was thinking WTF, and she said, isn't the I Phone boring and simple? I said nah, I got it jailbroken, I went on YouTube and did some things that a guy in the video did to my phone so it could be like those Android things (Before I knew too much about Android)

She then said I am very boring and she doesn't like jailbreak and said
:

Do svidaniya!!!

I was totally shattered from that experience. I felt like I had a breakbeat size co ck. I never again went naked (Took my I Phone out unless for emergency calls)