View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:35 PM #7
Pretty Please Unban PK

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 931,744,937,371.46
Total Points: 931,745,037,650.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrel View Post
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
It's true though bro. I recall this smoking hot Russian chick talking to me in 2010. She was 5 foot 9, tall, lengthy and had that European gorgeous look. I was literally in love with her, so fun, bubble and beautiful. She was loaded, a foreign student so you knew her family had money.

Anyway we got talking and when I took my phone out to exchange numbers, she had this smirk on her face. I was thinking WTF, and she said, isn't the I Phone boring and simple? I said nah, I got it jailbroken, I went on YouTube and did some things that a guy in the video did to my phone so it could be like those Android things (Before I knew too much about Android)

She then said I am very boring and she doesn't like jailbreak and said
:

Do svidaniya!!!

I was totally shattered from that experience. I felt like I had a breakbeat size co ck. I never again went naked (Took my I Phone out unless for emergency calls)
TensionKiller is offline   Reply With Quote