View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM
usaboxing20
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 usaboxing20 has a spectacular aura aboutusaboxing20 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 343.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockoutking565 View Post
Did you watch the Moses fight, Katsidis fight and Recent Mitchell fight? Its funny how everybody see's Broner as this Unstoppable Monster with God-like boxing skills and Little crap bum Ricky Burns who has no power, speed, chin or technique to even make it past the second stands no chance with the MIGHTY ADRIEN BRONER!!! lol give me a break! the guy has been fighting little zombie-like mexicans who are scared to death and also has been basically a welterweight on fight night while fighting those guys, Broner is good but WAYYYYY Overhyped, Burns is a very good technical boxer with long arms, a great jab, tight guard and punches very well to the head and body, He is also a BIG dude, he will also come in at fight night around 140-148 lbs.

I will still pick broner to win by a UD (like a 116-112 or 115-113 type scorecard) But at the same time i wouldnt be shocked if burns wins.
So if he beats this undefeated guy and has pretty much destroyed his opposition, How is he overhyped. He's just the truth...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<