View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:48 AM
TheNegation
No Picks

Rep Power: 16 TheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,175.94
Total Points: 14,101,135,705.87
To a fuckfaced know-nothing - ƒallenloki 

It annoys me that Aaron Rodgers is getting ZERO recognition. Despite the fact that he has a better QBR than Manning, has thrown less picks, more TD passes, and has gotten his team to the playoffs without a defense, an offensive line, a roster full of injuries on both sides and RB's that can't net even decent yardage.

Yet Manning is getting his nuts swallowed by everyone. He plays in a competition-less division, has thrown more interceptions, has a lower QBR, hasn't beaten an elite team all season, yet he has everything Rodgers doesn't have on his team. This Broncos squad made the playoffs last year with ****ing Tim Tebow. So the real question is how valuable exactly is Manning to this team? Basically a higher seed in the playoffs. That's it.

To be honest, it turns out he wasn't even that valuable to the Colts either. They are in the playoffs too with a rookie QB who leads the league in interceptions.

2-14 was a result of sucking to get this QB, nothing more.

Rodgers or AP should be MVP and everybody knows I love my Patriots and Brady.

Last edited by TheNegation; 12-31-2012 at 12:52 AM..