View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:31 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 319,866.26
Thanks - Toney616 
Default Really someone wants to see Broner/Burns?

Recently I sat and watched a couple of Ricky Burns's fights and I dont see a fight with Broner going past 3 rounds. Maybe I watched the wrong fights.........Nah it would be a blowout. I aint trying to throw darts at him but there is absolutely no reason to avoid him outside the fact that he wants too much money. Now in his defense I could see why he wants big bucks guaranteed because in his heart of hearts he knows the beating he would be in for. Can anyone enlighten me If Im missing something that would make this fight competitive?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<