View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 9 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,148,169,848.46
Total Points: 84,149,332,914.48
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenSonny View Post
True but tbh I think Rigo was declining before he went pro, I think Salido would knock him out for sure and I'd put a lot of money on it. I have a feeling Rigo will be knocked out sometime soon, not necessarily that he naturally has a weak chin, I just can't imagine a fighter with his kind of background, rigorous amateur training and hundreds of fights, not having taking a serious toll, especially given his age and size.
true rigo has tons of mileage and plus he's already 32 yrs old surprisingly, but salido is the same age as rigo, has also gone through plenty of wars at the pro level without protective head hear, so in terms of wear and tear, both are on even par. rigo has the skill but salido has more heart, and the one with more heart wins