View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:02 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,224,781,394,226.11
Total Points: 52,255,014,502,977.27
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
This is the very first David interview which I regard as poor. It was not his fault, he is an excellent reporter and interviewer. But the two legged belly just had nothing to say other than a collectiion of vulgarities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
What the hell is wrong with you? Perhaps boxing isn't the right sport for you to follow if it offends your dainty sensibilities.

Or is it that you are a closet racist and can't resist the urge to disrespect any black boxer or trainer? Judging from a lot of your comments that would be my guess.
I think it has something more to do with him just being a moron.

That and his weird obsequiousness toward TR and Arum. Could be a fetish for crusty, old men. Really don't know.