View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 405 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,096,153,010,894,260,736.00
Total Points: 3,116,542,962,651,760,128.00
And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest 
I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear 
happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- and a beer to wash it down - -jose- Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by led* View Post
Larryx and PB32 hyped fight will never happen but will continue to blame each other why it never happen.

Rockin and Anorak will become bestfriends.

Chief2ndzonly will become lounge moderator.

Squealpiggy and Talipbin will post naked pics of women.

Tim Horton will make a thread that he finally get laid after 5 years of waiting.
They couldnt make me a mod Led mah homie. Then alot of folks would be walkin round with rep counts in the thousands.

I appreciate the mere mention of such an honor though.

I tell you one thing though. We WOULD get that nudie thread.