View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,779,579.30
Total Points: 200,126,910,848.45
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

I would like to see a fight between Marquez vs Bradley but I don't think that will happen. I think Marquez has Bob Arum and Manny in the palm of his hands right now and will only fight Pac if he gets a really good payday or he will retire. I would like to see Bradley fight again. I don't think he beat Pac in their fight last june, but they way he acted after the fight acting like he won the fight lost him a lot of fans including me. I was a huge Bradley fan. I still would like to see him bounce back in 2013.