View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 233,927.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by crold1 View Post
Robinson beat Angott and then Servo before he was done with his FIRST year as a pro. Gave Servo his first loss in 40-plus fights. Before year two was over, he beat them both again, Zivic twice (once by stop) AND LaMotta. Servo is the only one not in the Hall.

First 24 months in the game. Then there was like another close to two decades of ill.

I just wanted to bask in the awesome a moment and have a chuckle about all the Roy/Floyd/Pac/soon Broner GOAT B.S. we all sift through.
Nice post crold. But, Robinson did not go 88-0 before his first loss. THAT is incredible. And, Dundee knew Robinson, trained Ali, and his opinion cannot be ignored. I'm going with Chavez. I think prime Chavez beats prime Robinson.