View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:49 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 939,882,364,996.18
Total Points: 1,069,551,288,566.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
damn. you hate to hear stuff like this. these guys give us the absolute primes of their lives.

from what i've heard benitez has been blind for some time now. he was considered all but washed up as a fighter by the time he was 25. you've got to be doing serious damage to your body if you're badly depleted at 25.
Hearns, Leonard and Duran are not going to be good for anyone's health. Adding to what I said I don't think becoming a pro at such a young age did him a world of good either, his body was taking damage in the stages of his development.