View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:42 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,360,872.55

dang Bhop. I've been getting really nervous in your fights lately my man. There were points in the Pascal fights I thought he could go out at any moment, he was looking kinda fragile in the 1st fight especially. Cloud brings his lunch pail to work in every fight..he's pretty static or whatever, but definitely a worker bee. Even in the Campillo fight he never stopped working. He seems like an earnest dude and I was kinda let down by hearing him resort to politics at the end of the Campillo fight. I think he got the Don King whisper in his ear right before that so u know how that goes.

anyway, any let down of movement or reflexes and Hopkins could get let punishment build up slowly in this fight. I love the fight and I know Bhop invites this type of matchup because the masterpiece is possible and that's what really I'm watching for. lately it's like all of hopkins fights lately are more important than the last...the added history makes them extra interesting