View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 188,910.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
ali's resume s h i t s all over europe... deal with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Nice nationalist/race baiting.. Lewis=Europe now? Is that what he represent?
Does Ali represent American Blacks?

I'm fine with trolling but: Leave the nationality bashing out of this thread or I will give a ban.

Lewis and Wlad didn't have the chances Ali did.

To say that Ali's resume is >than Lewis and of course Wlad is acceptable.

But to act as if these super heavys would not have had a chance against the Golden era is pure ignorance.

Lennox was a big big unit, 6'5 242.. and he wasn't a big clumsy robot... he was a fluid boxer puncher jabber mover..

Wlad is not the Lewis clone people make him out to be.. but the basic concepts is the same.. He's a big big fighter with very good skills.

The likes of Fury Price are bigger, but they don't have even 60% of the Skills Lewis and Wlad has...

Both LL and Wlado would have won against the vast majority of Ali's resume.

(and of course Vice Versa)