Thread: Andre Dirrell
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,120,777.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
You don't know what you're talking about, do you? Oscar used to fade late in fights BEFORE hooking up with Sr. Like he did against Trinidad and Mosley I.

And who the hell is Arrendano? Do you mean Robert Alcazar?

Judging by your ignorance you must be a Pac tard alt. Don't bring that bullsh*t into this thread. Keep it about Dirrell.
Last time I looked Delahoya faded in every fight unless you were watching someone else, Who cares what the guys name was as long as we know whom I'm talking about. Delahoya even got his ass waxed by 130 Valero during sparring session's. Take a look at the Floyd fight they were aware of his fading that's why they would tell Floyd he's going to fade. Last you don't tell me what to write. If you don't like what I write don't respond you dumba$$