View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:30 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,580,457,952.84
Total Points: 14,664,718,805.19
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera View Post
I'd say everything put out this year... There hasn't been one verse this year that has made me say, whoa... It's all about the chorus now.
either pay more attention or stop acting like you follow hiphop. granted, in todays era you have to get through a whole lot of bull**** "artists" to get to the good ones, but they are out there.

kendrick lamars album was tight, the stoned immaculate by curren$y was alright too. live from the underground seems good too, havent listened through the whole thing yet. squarians vol1 was good (mixtape). thats just off the top of my head, there were plenty of good releases this year.

but to add to the thread..

"drop it to the floor, make that ass shake
woah, make the ground move thats an ass-quacke
built a house up on that ass thats an ass-state
roll, roll my weed on it thats an ass-tray"

seriosuly..?