View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:59 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,580,232,306,232.96
Total Points: 23,580,232,394,374.94
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Yeah, you were thinking of Enzo-McKenzie.

As for the Fury question, that's an open question I was going to say that.

Surgeon needs to hurry up with the answers because I want to know what Wonjongkam's excuse was for his loss to Sonny Boy Jaro I wasn't aware there was one.
and i got Rios and Broner mixed up for failing to make the weight, cant blame me really they could be twins lol! And i was thinking of Micky Vann who was replaced as ref so even though i didnt remember his name i was thinking of the wrong guy.

Ive no idea what the excuse was, i didnt see the fight let alone read up on the aftermath!