View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466,258,017,038.72
Total Points: 2,466,258,044,702.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
"I asked Manny to do a drug test for this fight because I believe that Marquez is a much bigger person now ó and I'm not sure exactly how he is getting there,'' Roach said."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...gh-in/1754903/

"You can say anything you want, but [if] you donít have any proof, it means nothing. I told them I am willing to take any exam they want. Letís go together, weíll do it together,Ē said Marquez in his recent interview.

Before the last camp, there were accusations about [Pacquiao], people saying things, and we didnít care. We never brought it up. For this fight, all of a sudden they are attacking me. I say we do [a blood test] now,Ē he added.
"

http://blogs.bettor.com/Marquez-is-r...g-News-a205853

Yet despite all that they didn't do stricter drug testing.

To be fair I don't know if Manny was the one who turned it down or if it was Bob Arum. But turn it down they did.
None of that really supports your implications. You're just adding fuel to the "Marquez was juiced" fire by doing exactly what you criticize others of doing and pissing them off in retaliation for their threads (which there will be more of due to this). Wish you all would just chill with this bickering ****.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<