View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,066,880.00
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Floyd is running out of options now! The fight with Robert is logical in many ways if you follow or care about the federation demands Floyd fights the number 1 contender, he also fights a slow footed southpaw who leads with his face, alot! He has no hand speed to think of and I have a feeling he lumps up pretty good. Now all that said, Robert will be in great shape, he is "willing" and he plans on dominating each round! He is a southpaw (a predictable one) but a southpaw non the less!
I hope Floyd is getting in great shape to parlay this bout with a Canello bout and get his 2 bouts in by Sept then "retire" or go on a years "vacation" (not jail) HA!

So that the plan according to me and Floyd, get in shape for TWO and rest for Manny!! Thats right Manny do you think these "businessmen" will leave the most money either of them could earn? It'll happen, it won't be much and I don't care!! I'd rather watch Broner, Trout and Donaire and the young fellows following them up! Turn the page, sweep the building of these old guys and its time for "Young Bloods"! Ray.