View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,275,264.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

I was there ringside and had 8 rounds for Adamek. I was laughing that Cunningham was celebrating when it was over. I couldn't believe it when buffer announced a draw...then was happy when they corrected it. Adamek was the aggressor and at no point wasn't in control. The rounds Cunningham won were rounds he landed effective counters. He never followed up on those counters with combos of his own. He continued boxing casually like he was playing a pick up basketball game. He won 4 rounds fair and square. some judges like countering and playing the human fencing game, but most like aggression-hence Adamek won. Go watch Olympic boxing if you like cunninghams style. Id never pay to see that crap again. I think these guys do better than they were expecting to do and somehow think that entitles them to a win. Crazy...