View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:13 PM
QballLobo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,040,072,187.58

Floyd from Dec. 2011:
BT: I was going to ask you about some of those names that you just mentioned. There's been a lot of speculation as to who you might actually face on May 5th, assuming it's not Pacquiao. Names like Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero...

Floyd Mayweather: (Cutting in) I don't even know who "The Ghost" is. I don't even know who that dude Guerrero is. That didn't come from me. I'm not trying to fight Guerrero. I fought a southpaw; I fought Ortiz. Ortiz was a tune-up preparing me for Pacquiao because I thought that the fight was going to happen and that's the fight that I want to give to the world.

BT: Miguel Cotto and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez were also names rumored to be in the mix with Guerrero to get the opportunity. Have you actually considered any of those names?

FM: Like I said before, I recently heard about this guy, Guerrero "The Ghost", whatever, I wish him nothing but the best, but I'm not fighting no Guerrero "The Ghost" because I don't even know who he is. If I did have to fight Cotto, they're going to say I'm fighting Pacquiao's leftovers. I'm not saying Cotto is not a good fighter or he's not solid. To me, I think he's talented.