View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,049,464.39
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
Yeah, but it was more than one publication that thought that Valuev won. And I didn't even check US publications. And let me ask you just one question. If Haye won why didn't Dirrell win when he fought the same style and actually did much better against Froch? All the Brit fans state that Andre lost because he fought safe and ran. Does that sound familiar?
I scored that fight for Dirrell also, even though he made it closer that he should have.

The biggest difference between that fight and this one though is that Froch was actually landing some good punches throughout, Valuev wasn't landing, let alone anything good. Haye and Dirrell both won those fights on my card, but Dirrell did hurt himself at times by literally running and diving to avoid punches, which is why I wasn't shocked when Froch got the nod.

Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 12-28-2012 at 03:50 PM.