View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:01 PM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,049,503.20
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
What kind of moron makes up numbers, I don't know possibly a Haye fan? I am looking for something official and not something that you cut and pasted from another boxing forum that was posted by another fan. And I will say it again I can find nothing official and I have looked more than once.

As for who scored the fight how. So far we are pretty even on British entities scoring the fight. And this is some of the foolish things those British news agencies said about the fight "He boxed his ears off" and "his magnificent display." As the British would say what a load of bollocks.

After reading that garbage I have to wonder what fight they were watching? Because I have heard no one with any amount of boxing sense make such ridiculous comments about one of the most boring fights in the history of the sport.
I don't really think so much stock should be put into the view of one publication. I saw an American judge score Froch-Ward 115-113...that came from someone with boxing knowledge, but I didn't agree with that score at all. That didn't make me question my views on the fight though.

I myself did think it was a clear victory, not because Haye was great, but because he made Valuev look like the fighter he was. Valuev was throwing arm punches and hitting air 85% of the time while Haye was landing his punches when he did throw. I go for the effective work over the guy who throws a lot.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<