View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:46 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 19 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,081,960.28
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwopunch View Post
It does, Vargas was juiced out but..he was not the same fighter after Tito. Wilfredo Rivera dropped him..and Rivera is no power puncher. He knew he wasnt the same and needed something to help him out..he hated DLH. Same goes for Pac..a little guy like that just walking thru guys shots..DLH, Cotto., JMM..etc..your not talkiing about pillow fisted dudes here. And did you see the head cast Pac had after the Cotto fight?..i heard he was bleeding out of his eardrum..and he never looked hurt in that fight Cotto hit him flush..with some hooks and uppers that would of dropped or hurt most guys.
it's true pac did eat some flush shots from cotto..margarito almost knocked pac down with a body shot tho, but he recovered well from that too. i guess you could use steroids to improve your neck and shoulder muscles to take shots better, but i'm not sure if that would do a whole lot to make you take punches better. i think he just took punches better as he moved up because he wasn't cutting down as much in weight or whatever...ww is pretty much pac's natural weight class..at 130 he was fighting at 145 lbs on fight night. at ww he fights at 148-150 on fight night now.