View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:33 PM
onetwopunch
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 onetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond reputeonetwopunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,012.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
but i don't think it would help punch resistance that much either though...i mean wasn't vargas juiced as hell going into the de la hoya fight? pac's chin has been solid from 126 and above..
It does, Vargas was juiced out but..he was not the same fighter after Tito. Wilfredo Rivera dropped him..and Rivera is no power puncher. He knew he wasnt the same and needed something to help him out..he hated DLH. Same goes for Pac..a little guy like that just walking thru guys shots..DLH, Cotto., JMM..etc..your not talkiing about pillow fisted dudes here. And did you see the head cast Pac had after the Cotto fight?..i heard he was bleeding out of his eardrum..and he never looked hurt in that fight Cotto hit him flush..with some hooks and uppers that would of dropped or hurt most guys.