View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Weltschmerz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,016,412,210,349.16
Total Points: 14,016,412,213,029.57
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
What do you think?

Fury has improved greatly, and I suspect Channel 5 will be eager to get him in with the likes of Povetkin, Pulev by mid-2013. IMO, he could be ready for Wladimir or the soon to be vacant WBC title by the fall of 2013. He has worked on his jab and footwork, and also tightened up his guard.

Price, to me, is difficult to assess. In 2012 he offered nothing; if anything he regressed, fighting the likes of Audley and Skelton. Ostensibly, he has the attributes to challenge for a world title, but IMO he's still too green. Until he steps up, I can't seem him troubling the K bros. His footwork is poor, his guard lose and his jab ineffective.

Poll added.
Wlad will most likely fight Povetkin in early summer, then the winner of a Adamek/Pulev eliminator.
I would like to see Fury vs Vitali, but I think Vitali will fight David Haye next summer and then retire.
Neither Fury or Price will be ready for a Klitschko next year. And they should first of all fight each other first!