View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:02 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,208,660.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxrandall View Post
nice to see you are keeping track of me numbnuts. it was his 2nd cousin's husband to be's family. so actually nothing to do with him really. and if u read the last line of my post and engage ur fking noggin you'll understand that i was actually having a dig at the Sun for going to him in the first place for a quote. thats the big problem here...the media exploit him because he IS a motormouth. he helps lazy hacks fill column inches. now...if you are quite done...i'll get on with my day and you can reinsert your head
OK I misinterpreted what you said, but the stupidity of you has be there in most of your posts that it is very easy for me to assume what I did.

As for nothing to do with him, maybe I got it wrong on the exact relation, but again, it is still can be a sad thing when you see people cry and distraught over losing family.

And please fool, you mention The Sun and say shame on them? A tabloid? You must be on some heroin or some ****.

Get on with your day, I will hunt you down at every opportunity.