View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:52 AM
vxrandall
Contender

Rep Power: 5 vxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,012,229.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
WTF are you on about you fool. Pretty much, every time I see you post, it has some sort of hate towards Khan.

The 3 that died were going to his cousin's wedding. It was his cousin's wifes family. Of course if a aunty and 2 kids die, there will be sadness, especially when you see their family being extremely upset.

Some of what Khan does is dodgy, but in this case, I do not feel it was a PR 'stunt' at all. The media have good access to Khan, and he is always asked a lot of questions. He is someone who we all know by now, as a motor mouth. You do have those types of people in the real world. If you haven't met one, then get the fug out more.
nice to see you are keeping track of me numbnuts. it was his 2nd cousin's husband to be's family. so actually nothing to do with him really. and if u read the last line of my post and engage ur fking noggin you'll understand that i was actually having a dig at the Sun for going to him in the first place for a quote. thats the big problem here...the media exploit him because he IS a motormouth. he helps lazy hacks fill column inches. now...if you are quite done...i'll get on with my day and you can reinsert your head