View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:08 AM
FlatLine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,394,176.49
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
He is right. He was making so many mistakes, much more than in Vitali's fight, more than in Helenius fight too..

The attempt of punch when he got KOed was just funny - looked more like a girl punch than a boxer.
What about Vitali not fulfilling his end of the agreement, don't you think it's dishonorable for a champion, especially someone of Vitali's status, to not follow through with what the entire boxing world knows was already agreed upon?

Haye and Chisora aside, the real villain of the piece seems to be Vitali this time around, I think it's time to wake up and realize he isn't quite what he once appeared to be. It's taken me a while to reach that conclusion. I thought for quite a while that the Klitschkos were genuine, honest people, but now I believe that's been clearly disproven. Although Vitali still has a chance to put that right, and I hope he takes it while he can. All he has to do is fight Haye like he claimed he would.