View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:58 AM
FlatLine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,393,920.49
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 

Interviewer - "How much did it bother you losing to David Haye?"

Chisora - "You know what, it did effect me for the first 4 weeks. But I realized it wasn't my time. I drew the short stick. But fair dues to David Haye, he caught me with a great punch.

I enjoyed the fight myself, I played it about 4 times and I saw so many mistakes I was making. I wasn't fighting, I was upset and wasn't thinking properly. But, you know what, fair dues, the English public came out in the pouring rain to watch the sport I love. And I think that day, boxing won, David Haye won, and even I won because the whole world was watching this fight."

Full Chisora interview starts around 55 minutes in, includes interview with Kelly Pavlik :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...s-boxing-radio