View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:57 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,183,228.49
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
It baffles me how Peter, Thompson, and 37 year old Byrd easily got rematches with the Klitschkos for lasting the distance, but Haye who actually outlands Wlad in power punches is undeserving.

The truth is Haye is the biggest threat to the Kbros in the Heavyweight division. He is even more dangerous now than when he was just a loudmouthed cruiserweight in 2009. Wlad nor Vitali will never touch him again.
Peter was #2 contender and a late sub for #1 Povetkin who bailed. He also gave Wlad a way tougher fight than Haye before. Thompson was mando and put up a far braver fight 1st time. Byrd was a titlist, Wlad the challenger. So as you see, not that baffling. But the common thread is, they were ACTIVE fighters that put themselves in the position for the rematch. Something Haye's too proud to do, and apparently has a few enablers, mostly from back home I presume.