View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:27 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,216,405,415,254.03
Total Points: 8,222,405,489,125.07
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- "I see you pimp" made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
this ^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
Now, even though you've already given me red, and called me a racist and self hating white person, for calling the fight a robbery despite it being a consensus terrible decision that everyone is calling a robbery, you should really remember that it's you that are a member of the white power websites, like the football one, and you that can only follow one nationality of fighter.

My favourite fighters today Tunney: Marquez (Hispanic), Pirog (Russian), Donaire (Philippines), Darchinyan (Aussie/Armenian), Uchiyama (Japanese), Froch (British), Pac (phil), Broner (us), and Matthyse (Argentinian).

These are the guys whose every fight I make sure to catch. That's not even going into guys I just like in general, or past favourites, like Tszyu, Morales, Toney etc.

I could list your favourites pretty easy Tunney. Everyone can, because you're transparent. So, get off your white supremacy websites, pull your head in you little cunt and stop going around calling people racist and giving them red just because you have latent homosexual fantasies about black ****, which you said you went to a nudist beach to check out (for those that might be confused as to why I'm saying that. 100% true too).

Wlad
Vitali
Golovkin
Pirog
Dimetrenko
Pulev
Adamek
Bute
Martirosyan

...anyone noticing a pattern here? I wonder if we can guess what they have in common?

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<