View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:06 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 319,065.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
I think you maybe right, he could be in world title fights right now with the elite of the division but is now 29 with no scheduled fight as far as I know and hasn't had a notable fight in almost 3 years.
He's the only guy fast enough and accurate enough to set traps for Ward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
overrated

ward
rigondeaux
golovkin (i like him )
mathysse

underated

viloria
mares ( guy beat moreno yet a lot of people claim he has no skills)
bradley (yeah becuase of 1 fight againts the best )
Ward cleaned out the whole division short of Bute. You confuse me with hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Knocked out:

Pac
Margarito

Not knocked out:

Floyd
Broner
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
Ban this pure filth.

Thank you for clearing that up for people who are new to the sport. I thought they only did this to Calzaghe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuajr23 View Post
Thats your opinion. The guy is skilled and I think he beat Froch and can prolly clean house at 168 outside of Ward. Wasted? thats a different discussion and his career isnt over to say it yet. I'm talking about skills in the ring not negative press nor the path he has taken nor based on who boxingscene posters praise. You clearly agree with me that the guy is talented so I Dont know what criteria you base your overrated/underated.
Its not just his path. Its the constant crying to the ref and inability.......I take that back........the out right refusal to finish like a champion. Its video to prove it. There are too many "Ifs" for me to stand behind this dude. If he fights a whole fight. If he fights so and so. If he comes back. If he developes a killer instinct. You feel me?