View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,111.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres aza View Post
I was never a fan of this young man, but finding out that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer really shook me. This has to be one of the worst boxing tragedies that I can remember. Omar is 23 and was scheduled to fight on showtime and then suddenly a week before his biggest fight, he finds out he has cancer! I was enjoying the Holidays with my family today and it just really hit me that this promising boxer can be dead in 2 months. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in Jesus and I will be praying for him. I know alot of you do not like him, because you feel that he begged for attention, but it shouldnt even be about that now. We are fortunate to be healthy .....hope you can sneak in a prayer for Omar.
I hope he makes a full recovery. BTW he's 25.