View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:16 PM
andres aza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 andres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these partsandres aza is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 359,018.36
Default Please take a moment to pray for Omar Henry! (can be dead in 2m)

I was never a fan of this young man, but finding out that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer really shook me. This has to be one of the worst boxing tragedies that I can remember. Omar is 23 and was scheduled to fight on showtime and then suddenly a week before his biggest fight, he finds out he has cancer! I was enjoying the Holidays with my family today and it just really hit me that this promising boxer can be dead in 2 months. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in Jesus and I will be praying for him. I know alot of you do not like him, because you feel that he begged for attention, but it shouldnt even be about that now. We are fortunate to be healthy .....hope you can sneak in a prayer for Omar.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<