View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 03:58 AM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,270,677.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

Pulev has a bright future and is a very good fighter. There is no doubt a out that, but he has not fought anyone on or near the level of Adamek. He's won decisions over guys that Adamek has KO'd since moving up from light heavyweight and cruiser. This will be a very good fight. Adamek isn't what he used to be, but he's still going to win a decision when this fight happens. I'm not taking anything away from pulev, but people are getting carried away and overrating him significantly at this point in his career. I think opposite of Flores. I think for Adamek to win he needs Pulev to attack him. They'll trade knockdowns. That's Adamek's kind of fight. He fought a boxer in Cunningham and its a bad match for him. He's a brawler and should brawl.