View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 03:43 AM
Reloaded
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,251,250.18
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

I think Manny changed when the CWs stopped , those 3 CW wins made his name at WW and when you take them away all the flaws showed themselves .

Ive never believed Manny was on PEDS though he could have been , I think the Mayweather duck was not because he was on PEDS but because the people pulling the strings knew Floyd will beat him , he was money on the hoof and the last thing they wanted was Floyd derailing the hype train .

No way can you stop Oscar Cotto and then get iced by a LW and a little guy like Bradley saying he dont punch hard , as for chin and durability Id take Cotto and Oscar over Bradley and Juan any day of the week ,,, it was the CWs I have no doubt about that .