View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Tomasio
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Tomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond reputeTomasio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,169.18
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

I was watching the fight & was just enjoying it cause it was a good fight & I wasn't rooting for neither fighter cause even thou I've seen both fight a few times, I'm not a fan of neither one of them.. But when it was over & after watching Cunningham out box Adamek & land the cleaner punches & more shots overall, I was more than sure that Cunningham had won & even Adamek's corner knew it cause from the 10th round on they were telling Adamek that he either needed a KO or knockdowns in the rounds that were left to win the fight...& when it was first announced as a draw I thought it was crazy(especially when 1 card was 115-115), but when the guy jumped in the ring & changed 1 of the cards to favor Adamek that's when I knew something was really shady & to find out that same card was added up wrong TWICE!!! That convinced Me even more...