View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,244.63
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

After the football game was over last night I changed channels and the fight was being replayed on the NBC sports channel. When I turned the fight on it was the beginning of the 8th round and honestly the only round that I could score cleanly for Cunningham between the 8th and the 12th was the 10th round. I did not score the fight the first time I watched it. But honestly I thought Steve won. But it was still, in my opinion, a close fight and nowhere near the worst decision that I have ever witnessed. Actually it didn't even come close to worst decision that I have ever seen. And it also seems that most fans scored the fight 7-5 in rounds to Cunningham. Needless to say most scored a close fight and that is only a swing of two rounds for an Adamek win. Therefore, in my opinion, Steve won but it was not all that controversial.

Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-25-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<