View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:35 AM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 9 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,941,351,341,933.42
Total Points: 3,952,451,408,896.22
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
The "Palestinians" were invented only a few years before Khan was born, and he's very ignorant of the real facts. Maybe that's why he supports the "Palestinians"...

My friend ***** ****** (I'm keeping him incognito) made a gorgeous point the other day when discussing the "Palestinians": Instead of thinking about the 500 million Arabs, and 5 million Jews,just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. It was simply very clear....

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves and murdering innocent shoppers? Of course not.

Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state 400 times smaller than they, into the sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing in the streets for joy at the murder of innocents, smearing their blood allover themselves? Impossible.

Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the life's-blood of kidnapped children? Disgusting.

No, as you all know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

You shouldall be ashamed.....if you're human that is.
Well I don't want to delve into politics here, but this post shows how ignorant you are over the issue. If you're saying all Palestinians, and no Jewish people do those tribal things you described above, you're very wrong. What a horrible post